We always look for great people to enter our ranks and help us in shaping the future.
If there’s no vacancy matching your skills here, not to worry! If you think you can help us to better our products and have what it takes to be a great team player, we want to hear from you!
Drop us a message and let us know how you can help us to keep the ball rolling, and we will surely reply back!
OUR OPEN POSITIONS
Explore our currently open positions and see if you have what it takes to become one of us.
Place of Work:
The Spot, Bratislava, Remote
Full-time, Trade Licence (EU only)
3750 Eur/month, final salary upon agreement
As a Backend Developer, you will be responsible for the server-side web application logic, front-end integration and implementation of 3rd party integrations. You will also build new exciting features as well as improve the stability of the OrderLord system.
If you ever worked on an application with thousands of real users, maybe even designed, built and maintained one, you are exactly the person we are looking for.
- Implement new minor features and bug fixes
- Follow code quality and performance standards
- Review code of other developers
- Take part in agile ceremonies
- Demonstrate implemented feature to a product as part of the user
- Support other team members in day-to-day activities
- Keep up with innovative technologies
Employee perks and benefits:
(Full-Time Employees Only)
- a competitive salary
- variable bonus if all requirements are met
- fully covered 5.10 EUR/per day meal vouchers
- fully covered Multisport card/Monthly
- business laptop (we prefer MacBooks)
- referral program
- home office (and a cool office in The Spot in Bratislava)
- an environment where you can learn and grow fast alongside a highly dedicated team of superhumans
- internal training programs
- free parking space at the office
- team-building activities or whatever you can convince us for!
Candidates with the following education suit the position:
University education (Bachelor’s degree)
University education (Master’s degree)
Personality requirements and skills
- Good communication and language skills (English is the primary language used in the company)
- Critical thinking – every opinion counts and if it saves us from failure, even better
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
Ability to work in cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal
- Organizational and time management skills so that you can manage your own working time and meet the sprint deadlines
- Overall understanding of technologies used in the product
Experience with Git – Skillful
Experience with PostgreSQL – Skillful
Experience with HTML5&CSS3 – Skillful
Ability to write effective code – Advanced
Experience with test automation – Basic
IT, Software development
English – Upper intermediate (B2)
Number of years of experience
After the pandemic restrictions, you may also like the opportunities to visit our customers abroad (for example UK, Miami, Prague, etc.) and enjoy a VIP dinner/lunch at their restaurants.