This Agreement was last modified on May 04, 2018.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
FOLLOWING COOKIES ARE USED ON OUR WEBSITE
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website
- Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region)
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below.
FIRST-PARTY (IT Governance Ltd) COOKIES
This website will set some cookies that are essential for the website to operate correctly. These cookies, none of which capture personally identifiable information, are as follows:
- Visitor ID: this cookie is a numeric value that identifies unique visitors and provides coherence and consistency to a site visit
- Page Number: this cookie identifies the page you are on
- Session ID: this cookie identifies your website session
- Test: this cookie checks whether or not your browser supports cookies
Our websites will set several types of third-party cookies, and we do not control the operation of any of them. The third-party cookies which may be set include:
- FreshDesk: we use FreshDesk to collect customers’ emails and raise support tickets to provide better service. This data does not include personally identifiable information. You can view the FreshDesk Policy here: www.freshworks.com/privacy/.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.